Unless otherwise specified, we, Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd., reserve all copyrights associated with all materials registered on our server (hereinafter, the "Server").
Persons using the Server may not, without the permission of the copyright holder, reproduce, adapt or publicly transmit these works beyond the scope of reproduction for private use and citation, etc. permitted by the Copyright Act.
We make no guarantee in relation to the materials on the Server, nor assume any liability in relation to any erroneous content contained in said materials. Please note that the content contained in the materials on the Server may be changed or abolished without notice.
This website contains video, animation and PDF files, etc. This content can be accessed by installing the following plug-in software. The plug-in software can be downloaded from the following websites.
- Adobe Flash Player
Software primarily for displaying animation
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
Software for displaying PDF files
Google Analytics and Cookies
- Cookies are small text files containing random characters, rather than personal information, exchanged between the website's server and your Internet browsing software (browser) and stored on the hard disk drive of your computer.
You can refuse access log collection by configuring your browser not to accept cookies. Disabling cookies will not affect your browsing experience on this website.
Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on
ll rights related to the trade names, trademarks, marks and logo marks used on this website are owned by Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. and affiliates or third parties, and are protected under the Trademark Act, the Unfair Competition Prevention Act, the Commercial Code and other laws. The trade names, trademarks, marks and logo marks used on this website may not be used without the permission of the respective rights holders.
This website provides the latest "news releases" and "Information" via an RSS feed.
If you have an RSS reader, you can quickly check the latest information by registering the following URL.
- RSS (Rich Site Summary) is meta-data such as the headlines and summary, etc. of a website published in a structured XML-based format. Using an RSS reader (RSS aggregator), you can check for updates to a website without actually visiting the website.
Please note that we are unable to respond to enquiries concerning how to use RSS or the functions and operating environment of RSS readers, etc. provided by third parties.
Please note that the content and format of our RSS feed is subject to change without notice.
We also reserve the right to stop providing an RSS feed.
Links to this website
You may link to this website from your commercial website, non-profit website or intranet, etc. without the need to contact us. However, we strictly prohibit the linking to this website from websites that correspond, or that may correspond, to any of the following. Please note that we may contact you to request you change the link method or remove the link to this website, even if your website doesn't correspond to the following.
- Websites containing content intended to defame and damage the credit of our company and group companies, the employees of our company and group companies, or other companies and organizations
- Websites containing adult content
- Websites containing content contrary to public order, morals and social ethics
- Websites containing illegal content or content that could potentially violate laws
- Websites related to illegal activities or activities that could potentially violate laws
- Websites that link to this website within a frame or in any other manner which may potentially cause a third party to become confused as to whether this website is in fact the website of our company
Please note that we assume no liability in relation to the content contained on websites linking to this website. Please also be aware that the URL of this website is subject to change without notice.
This website adopts web standard technology proposed by W3C, etc. in order to ensure and enhance accessibility to allow access from a variety of technical environments and by a wide range of users, including people with disabilities and the elderly.
Export Control Regulations
The products and/or technical information presented in this website may be subject to the application of the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act and other related laws and regulations in Japan.
In addition, the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) of the United States may be applicable.
In cases where exporting or reexporting the products and/or technical information presented in this website, customers are requested to follow the necessary procedures at their own responsibility and cost.
Please contact the Ministry of Economy Trade and Industry of Japan or the Department of Commerce of the United States for details about procedures.
Top of Page